Not if I can help it [BOOK CLUB KIT] Carolyn Mackler.
Willa lives on the upper West Side of Manhattan with her divorced father and her younger brother and attends fifth grade with her best friend Ruby, and she likes things to be a certain way, because it makes life manageable even with her Sensory Processing Disorder; she certainly does not like surprises, and her father has just thrown her a big one: he has been dating Ruby's mother, and suddenly Willa's life seems to be spiraling out of her control--and part of the trouble is that she cannot even explain why she thinks this is a horrible idea, when everyone else thinks that it is wonderful.
- Physical Description: 230 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
This is a BOOK CLUB KIT with _12_ copies.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.9 8 503929.
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.