Wildfire [BOOK CLUB KIT] a novel W. Rodman Philbrick.
Thirteen-year-old Sam Castine is at summer camp while his mother is in rehab, but when the camp is evacuated ahead of a fast moving wildfire, he makes the mistake of going back for his phone, and finds himself left behind, disoriented, and running for his life, together with a girl, Delphy, from a different camp--finding an old jeep keeps them going, but in the wilds of Maine, there are only logging roads and the deadly crown fire is everywhere.
- Physical Description: 202 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Blue Sky Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
This is a BOOK CLUB KIT with _12_ copies.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.5 5 503658.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Forest fires > Maine > Juvenile fiction.
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Forest fires > Juvenile fiction.
Maine > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.