The very very far north: [BOOK CLUB KIT] a story for gentle readers and listeners / by Dan Bar-el ; illustrated by Kelly Pousette.
As Duane, a polar bear, explores his new home he makes friends with the wide variety of creatures he encounters, despite their varied personalities.-- Provided by publisher.
- Physical Description: 265 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 
- Copyright: ©2019
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.9 5 504219.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Polar bear > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Arctic Regions > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Arctic regions > Juvenile fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.