Tinkers [kit] / Paul Harding.
On his deathbed, surrounded by his family, George Washington Crosby's thoughts drift back to his childhood and the father who abandoned him when he was twelve.
- Physical Description: 191 pages 18 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bellevue Literary Press, 2008.
Book reading group selection.
Winner Pulitzer Prize in fiction 2010.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Identity (Psychology) in old age > Fiction.
Reminiscing in old age > Fiction.
Dementia > Patients > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.