A long walk to water. [BOOK CLUB KIT] : a novel / by Linda Sue Park.
When the Sudanese civil war reaches his village in 1985, eleven-year-old Salva becomes separated from his family and must walk with other Dinka tribe members through southern Sudan, Ethiopia, and Kenya in search of a safe haven. Based on the life of Salva Dut, who, after emigrating to America in 1996, began a project to dig water wells in Sudan
- Physical Description: 121 pages : map ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
This is a BOOK CLUB KIT with __15__ copies.
"Based on a true story"--T.-p
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dut, Salva, 1974- > Juvenile fiction
Refugees > Juvenile fiction
Survival > Juvenile fiction
Water > Juvenile fiction
Black people > Sudan > Juvenile fiction
Sudan > History > Civil War, 1983-2005 > Juvenile fiction
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.