How to steal a dog. [BOOK CLUB KIT] a novel / Barbara O'Connor.
Living in the family car in their small North Carolina town after their father leaves them virtually penniless, Georgina, desperate to improve their situation and unwilling to accept her overworked mother's calls for patience, persuades her younger brother to help her in an elaborate scheme to get money by stealing a dog and then claiming the reward that the owners are bound to offer.
- Physical Description: 170 pages, 11 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st Square Fish edition.
- Publisher: New York : Square Fish, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2007
Additional pages include: Questions for the author and excerpt from Barbara O'Connor's book: The small adventure of Popeye and Elvis.
This is a BOOK CLUB KIT with __9__ copies.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader Grades 5-8 4 5 SD Quiz 115455 English fiction, vocabulary quiz available, literary skills quiz available.
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4 5 115455.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.