The cellist of Sarajevo [BOOK CLUB KIT] / Steve Galloway.
While a cellist plays at the site of a mortar attack to commemorate the deaths of twenty-two friends and neighbors, a woman sniper secretly protects the life of the cellist as her army becomes increasingly threatening.
- Physical Description: xix, 235 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: 1st Riverhead trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2008
Reprint. Originally published: 2008.
This is a BOOK CLUB KIT with __7__ copies.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Yugoslav War, 1991-1995 > Fiction.
Cellists > Fiction.
Snipers > Fiction.
Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.