News of the world [book club kit] : a novel / Paulette Jiles.
"In the aftermath of the Civil War, an aging itinerant news reader agrees to transport a young captive of the Kiowa back to her people"-- Provided by publisher.
- Physical Description: 212 pages, 18 pages : map ; 19 cm
- Edition: First William Morrow paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2016.
Includes reading group discussion questions.
National Book Award finalist, 2016
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Widowers > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Kiowa Indians > Fiction.
Indian captivities > Fiction.
United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Veterans > Fiction.
Texas > History > 19th century > Fiction.
United States > History > 19th century > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.