The Handmaid's Tale. [BOOK CLUB KIT] Margaret Atwood.
This look at the near future presents the story of Offred, a Handmaid in the Republic of Gilead, once the United States, an oppressive world where women are no longer allowed to read and are valued only as long as they are viable for reproduction.
- Physical Description: 311 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1986.
This is a BOOK CLUB KIT with _10___ copies.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.4 14 8109.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Misogyny > Fiction.
Women > Fiction.
Theocracy > Fiction.
Pregnancy > Social aspects > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Madison County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.